- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp brown rice syrup
- 1+ 3/4 cup vegan baking chocolate chips
- Heat the frozen raspberries in a small pot until soft. Mash the raspberries until there are no chunks.
- Add the brown rice syrup to raspberries.
- Melt about 1 cup of the vegan chocolate.
- Place about 1 ½ teaspoon of melted chocolate in the muffin liners and place it in the fridge for 5 minutes until hardened.
- Melt ¾ cup of vegan chocolate. Meanwhile add about a teaspoon of the raspberry filling into the chocolate coated muffin liners.
- Once the chocolate has melted pour it over the raspberry filling. Tilt pan a little so that the filling is completely covered by chocolate.
- Place in fridge for about 10 minutes to harden.