- 1 medium-sized pineapple, cut into thin slices
- ¾ cup ground macadamia nuts
- ½ cup finely diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Grill sliced pineapple until browned on both sides, about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool. When cool, chop finely and add to a large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients into the pineapple.
- Taste and adjust salt and spice as needed. Let stand for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy!