- 2 bananas
- 8 vegan mini chocolate chips
- 4 vegan chocolate chips
- ½ tsp peanut butter (optional)
- Peel the bananas and slice them in half.
- Try standing them on the cut end. Trim the base until the banana can stand up.
- Press two mini vegan chocolate chips into the banana, pointy side first for the eyes.
- Press one chocolate chip, pointy side first below the mini chocolate chips for the mouth.
- Serve standing on a plate. You can use a little peanut butter to help them stay standing if needed.